Get the most social, mobile and effective platform to bring people together for your cause.
All plans include a 30-day free trial, PLUS:
- Unlimited sites
- Unlimited administrators
- Social media listening and auto-replies
- Aggregation of photos, videos and social feeds
- Secure donation processing with receipting
- Tracking of participation and fundraising goals
- Tracking of fundraising impact
- Built-in site design templates
- Built-in user sent messages for recruiting and fundraising
- Built-in auto-responder messages for participants and donors
- Built-in point system and leader boards for gamification
- Built-in dashboard to track progress
- Access to participant and donor data
- 100% responsive, mobile-ready and secure sites
A key to the success of our event was rewarding participants for recruitment, social sharing and completing activities, not just fundraising.
We loved that Great Feats helped connect people to our cause so much more than ever before. It was so easy for participants to share the ride site and their personal stories, recruit others and ask for donations through their social channels.
Because the Great Feats platform worked so well and was easier for our team and riders to use, we had significantly more time to focus on ride logistics and promotion.
United Way for Greater Austin sees Great Feats as true thought partners in our efforts to grow and continue to help out in the community. We trust them immensely to help us reach and continue to grow our engagement and fundraising goals.
We liked the unique approach of the Great Feats platform. Our first campaign exceeded our expectations, and we’re excited to launch additional campaigns to help us acquire new supporters and engage our current ones.
We’re a young organization and need to raise awareness for our mission. Working with Great Feats helped us to embrace social media and reach tens of thousands of people — well beyond our current network of supporters.
With Great Feats we were able to build excitement leading up to our annual event by letting participants start competing early and spreading the word — and, best of all, we set a new fundraising record.
By hosting our Annual Bike Ride and Fun Run on Great Feats, we raised 21% more, increased participation by 13.5% and reached 108,000 on social media.
With our first Great Feats campaign, we reached people we wouldn’t have otherwise and raised more money than expected. We’re now going to use Great Feats to support our annual campaign calendar.