Autism Society of Texas
Autism Annual Bike Ride and Fun Run
“I was very pleased by our social media reach and how easy Great Feats made it for our supporters to register, recruit, solicit and share photos. The real-time gallery of photos and automatic updates to team members kept people engaged.”
– Suzanne Potts, Executive Director
- Drive more awareness for their organization
- Increase event participation and fundraising for their annual, signature event
- Allow participants to register team members (often family members).
- Include as part of registration the sale of jerseys, raffle tickets, ‘sponsor a mile’ signs and a self-donation option.
- Offer prizes for top fundraisers.
- Total raised increased by 21%.
- Online registration total increased by 32%.
- Participation increased by 13.5%.
- The top fundraiser more than doubled funds raised (from $2000 to over $4000).
- 108K people reached on social media.
Read the blog post for the full story: 4 Ways to Boost Your Run Walk Ride Fundraising: How Autism Society’s Annual Bike Ride Raised 21% More
About Autism Society of Texas
The Autism Society of Texas changes lives by connecting families and individuals to community resources and support throughout Central Texas. Offerings include support meetings, on-line networking opportunities, Sensory Friendly films, and fun family activities. Learn more at http://www.texasautismsociety.org/.